This Clarification Text is made within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), in order to fulfil the obligation of IŞIK TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A. Ş. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), as Data Controller, to fulfil its obligation to inform the visitors of the website “isiktarim.com”.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed by our Company within the following scopes in the following situations and conditions;
• In order to improve, develop, diversify our products and services and to provide information to legal/real persons with whom we have commercial relations,
• In order to increase the benefit and quality that our companies exhibiting their products and services on our website and our visitors who come to see these products and services will provide from these organisations,
• In order to increase the awareness of the website by companies, visitors, press, relevant non-governmental organisations and relevant public institutions and organisations, to create business partnerships between them and to enrich their commercial or social activities,
• In order to evaluate the new products and services developed and to determine and implement the commercial or business strategies of our company,
- In order to carry out market research, promotion and necessary information regarding our products and services, to evaluate complaints and suggestions and to contact you directly through the communication channels shared with the Company,
- In order to take all necessary technical and administrative measures for systems and applications within the scope of data security,
• In addition to these, for purposes such as conducting our necessary quality and standard audits or fulfilling our reporting and other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
• In addition, within the scope of the requirements and obligations determined to ensure the fulfilment of legal obligations specified in the KVKK with regulatory and supervisory institutions, as required or obliged by legal regulations.
To Whom and For What Purpose The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your processed personal data may be transferred to the following for the above purposes and within the conditions determined by the KVKK within the framework of your explicit consent or the conditions determined by law;
• To the business partnerships of our company in order to fulfil and ensure the continuity of commercial activities,
• To our suppliers on a limited basis in order to provide outsourced products and services,
• To audit firms within the scope of the relevant contracts for the audit of our commercial activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
• To our administrative staff for the limited purpose of designing strategies regarding the commercial activities of our company,
• To legally authorised public institutions and organisations within the scope of their requests within the legal authority of the relevant public institutions and organisations,
• To institutions and organisations designated to ensure the fulfilment of legal obligations specified in the KVKK.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data,
Your personal data are collected verbally, in writing or electronically by our Company or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of our Company; by automatic or non-automatic methods on the website, affiliated units of our Company, website, social media channels, call centre, mobile applications and similar means.
This information is obtained in order to present our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the laws regulating business and social life, and in this context, to ensure that our company can continue its commercial life and fulfil its legal obligations completely and accurately.
Personal data may be processed and transferred in line with the purposes set out in the heading “Purposes of Processing Personal Data” and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in subparagraphs “ç, e and ” in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 5 of Law No. 6698 or paragraph 2 of Article 5.
In this context, the following data are collected as personal data:
Only in case you visit the site:
Transaction Security Data: It is the data group containing digital traces resulting from the processing of personal information (IP address information, website login and exit information).
If you contact us via the contact section:
Contact Data: It is a group of data that can be used to reach the person (telephone, address, e-mail, IP address).
Identity Data: It is the data group containing information about the identity of the person (Name, surname).
If you apply for a job on the careers page:
Contact Data: It is the data group that can be used to reach the person.
Identity Data: It is the data group containing information about the identity of the person.
Professional Experience: It is the data group containing the professional experience of the person.
Other Information: Data group containing other data in the CV such as military service, references, salary expectation, visual records, driving licence, etc.
Storage Period and Destruction of Personal Data
Our Company may partially/completely destroy (delete, destroy or anonymise) personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation and in the periods stipulated in the personal data storage-destruction policies, and the Relevant Persons may stop the processing of personal data and / or commercial electronic communications to them at any time and without any justification by contacting our Company through the communication channels specified below and by fulfilling the necessary legal-technical procedures. According to their explicit notification-requests in this regard, personal data processing and/or communications to the party for the channels specified by them will be stopped within the legal maximum period (personal data processing and communications that are legally possible-required or obliged will continue). If the data subject wishes, his/her information, except for those that are legally required and/or possible to be preserved, will be deleted or destroyed from the data recording system or anonymised in a non-identifiable manner to achieve the same purpose. Applications and requests in these matters will be fulfilled within the legal maximum periods or may not be accepted by explaining the legal justification to the party (Relevant legal rights are reserved).
Ways to Apply to the Data Controller and Your Rights
You can send your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 “regulating the rights of the person concerned”, your application request prepared in accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, together with the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding the right you want to use, to the address “Ören 75.yıl Cumhuriyet Mah. Ova Sokak, No: 9, 35733 Kemalpaşa/İzmir” with wet signature or to our e-mail address email@example.com signed with secure electronic signature.
In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as a Relevant Person and that you will make in order to exercise your rights mentioned above and that you request to exercise; the matter you request must be clear and understandable, the subject you request must be related to your person or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specially authorised in this matter and document your authority, the application must contain identity and address information and documents certifying your identity must be attached to the application.
Your applications within this scope will be finalised as soon as possible and within 30 days at most. These applications are currently free of charge. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
Requests made by unauthorised third parties on behalf of someone else will not be evaluated.
DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION:
TITLE : IŞIK TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ SAN. VE TİC. A. Ş.
ADDRESS : Ören 75.yıl Cumhuriyet Mah. Ova sokak. No:9, 35733 Kemalpaşa/İzmir
KEP : firstname.lastname@example.org